The Opole Land has developed all-round cooperation– not only in the economic sphere - with a number of foreign counterparts. The Opole Voivodeship is one of the signatories to a four-party agreement on interregional cooperation with Rhineland-Palatinate (Germany), Burgundy (France) and Stredicesky Kraj (Czech Republic).
Other agreements of this kind include the following partners:
- Komitat Fejer (Hungary)
- Iwano-Frankowski Oblast (Ukraine)
- Olomoucký Kraj (Czech Republic)
- Arad County (Romania)
- Comunidade Autónoma de Galicia (Spain)
- Basilicata Region (Italy)
- Styria Region (Austria)
- Pradziad and Silesia Euroregions.
The Opole Voivodeship was the first to open its Information Office in Brussels.